CREATIVE DESIGNER – Charley SIGNATURE
Charley SIGNATURE is a boutique branding and creative agency driven by the excellence and perfection that luxury brands desire.
We offer a one-to-one, hands-on service, creating bespoke strategic branding, brand identities and advertising solutions. Our creativity is inspired by knowledge, refinement and beauty, and we guide our clients through art direction, concept, website and logo creation, marketing, and design, both in print and online.
Based in Dubai, Charley SIGNATURE has over 14 years’ experience in targeting ultra high net worth individuals in Asia and China. Our prestigious client list includes Armani, Gucci, Four Seasons, Christian Louboutin, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bvlgari, Dior, Estée Lauders, Chalhoub, THE 13, and Stephen Hung. THE ROLE IN GENERAL We are looking for a uniquely talented a Creative Designer to join our creative team.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Support our prestigious client with its vast initiatives and rollout of their initiatives/projects throughout the year.
- Develop the overall layout, designs, artwork and formats for corporate adverts, brochures, mailers, corporate reports, infographics, events branding, external signage and office branding for all the luxury brands that we work with.
- Create designs, concepts, rationale and sample layouts for all creative artworks based on knowledge of layout principles including translations across ATL and BTL advertising campaigns for our luxury hospitality clients
- Develop, design and build of HTML mailers, newsletters, web banners and basic animations; based on knowledge of HTML process, structural limitations, and web development
- Work closely with the marketing team of our client on creative projects, understanding the creative brief, developing the full scope of the project, evaluating ideas and designs and understanding the business requirements in order to provide the best creative solutions
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of printing and production, including preparing final designs for print and/or presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format and scaling images for print production
- Coordinate with our approved printing and production suppliers and stand contractors; preparing specifications, material selection, and proofing samples
- Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours and off site at other locations (including other business parks) as an when projects require such support
- Meet creative standards and challenge briefs in order to deliver original creative work that help the business in achieving better results as we have very high expectation in terms of attention to details
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|