The role of the Creative director involves team leadership, creative and production excellence and creative governance in addition to conceptualisation, implementation and finalisation of creative design and artwork requirements for 9 brands.
– Work closely with our marketing team and marketing manager
– Develop the overall layout, designs, artwork and formats for corporate adverts, brochures, mailers, corporate reports, infographics, events branding, external signage and office branding, ensuring all guidelines are maintained in line with the brand image of the company
– Develop, design and build of HTML mailers, newsletters, web banners and basic animations; based on knowledge of HTML process, structural limitations, and web development
– Create designs, concepts, rationale and sample layouts for all creative artworks based on knowledge of layout principles including translations across ATL and BTL advertising campaigns
– Coordinates all administrative aspects of printing and production, including preparing final designs for print and/or presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format and scaling images for print production
– Communicate the status, progress, and challenges per project to internal team and customers to ensure stakeholders are updated timely.
– Communicate and present creative ideas and proposals to the marketing team and to management (as and when required)
– Direct and manage workflow of jobs and briefs that are received by the creative
– Provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of creative team processes
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Austria; Australia; Belgium; Bahrain; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Luxembourg; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|