Prepare, process and records accounting transactions properly and promptly. Implementfinancial accounting policies and procedures the effective financial management of the company’s affairs and compliance with International Accounting Standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Post journal vouchers (JVs) into the general ledger for each financial transaction.
2. Reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledger and resolves differences.
3. Prepare the period-end and year-end closing and adjusting entries.
4. Prepares the financial and accounting reports.
5. Facilitate the work of internal and external auditors.
6. Review the bank daily deposit slips and ensure matching with supportingdocuments.
7. Prepare Letter of Credits, bank guarantee and other related bank communications.
8. Prepare monthly reconciliation of cash and bank accounts, debtors andintercompany accounts.
9. Prepare work-in- progress invoice for submissions to client based on the approvedperformance certification.
10. Ensure that all payments received from the debtors are promptly deposited in thebank.
11. Assist in maintaining and updating of accounting policies and procedures.
12. Prepares, submits and monitors status of invoices for delivered orders/product asper Customer Order and delivery notes.
13. Prepares, submits and monitors statement of accounts for customers to ensureinvoice facilitation.
14. Provides on time information regarding Invoice status/Statement of accounts toconcerned person for proper decision and action.
15. Religiously observes and implements company policies, rules and regulations.
16. Performs other related jobs which may be assigned by the Superior.
17. Credit evaluation of projects from initial costing to variation on implementation.
18. Maintaining DSO, Order clearance and Preparation of various MIS reportsSetting credit limit and payment terms.
19. Liaison between Customers and Sales Counterparts with respects to any issue in Billing.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|