Customer Assistant Technician / Master Technician
To Pre Diagnose before any Service Appointment by confirming nonstandard repairs/issues raised by meeting with the customer to define the problem noises, repeat repair or rattles before service appointments.
To Ensure the highest level of technical competence, maintenance, diagnosis right first time on time repair is achieved.
To generate the highest levels of customer satisfaction by achieving technical excellence and good customer relations when attending to customers.
To establish relationships with customers and ensure that all work required is carried out efficiently and on time upon visiting the customers.
Government awarded diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum – C&G Mechanical Engineering part 1,2 & 3
Manufacturer backed Achievement/Training Record
Certified Master Technician
Minimum 4 Years
o Studied under an approved Master Technician program.
o Highest levels of Technical skills in the areas of Diagnosis, repair and maintenance.
o High levels of attention to detail, quality, organisation and presentation.
• Ability to motivate and coach improvements in others.
• To Pre Diagnose any technical issues before the Service Appointment.
• Effectively confirm difficult noises, repeat repair or rattles before service appointments.
• Improve customer service quality and retention.
• Establish adequate safety and security procedures.
• Monitor the performance of the technicians and forward appraisals.
• Ensure repair work operation times are within the recommended times.
• To enforce the utilisation of such protective equipment supplied during the use of all materials requiring such protection and ensuring that all company rules relating to such health & safety procedures are observed at all times.
• Deputise for line managers where required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|