Customer Care Representative – Secretary
Customer Care Executive / Secretary will be the key contact person representative for INDEX Holding – Dubai, in Abu Dhabi.
You will Receive all visitors and phone calls and act as the first point of contact for individuals contacting or entering the premises, in such a way that positively affects the customer’s called or visit experience. Provide general clerical backup in line with INDEX Holding FZ LLC’s strategic plan, vision, mission, values goals and objectives.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY DUTIES
• Answer a multi-line switchboard quickly (ideally within 3 ring cycles).
• Screen, assess and refer individual inquiries to their destination.
• Take down and deliver messages accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Greet customers and visitors to the premises, answering questions, announcing calls or providing directions.
• Able to respond to queries in a positive, pleasant, helpful and open manner.
• Organize and prioritize work, work independently, and multi task.
• Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Liaise with various dispatchers to ensure the timely delivery of documents and invitations.
• Ensure the prompt delivery of certificates to conference attendants.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Keep up to date information regarding the various events and happening at INDEX
• Perform general backup clerical support whenever needed
• Perform other related duties as required
• Maintains cleanliness and appearance of reception area
• Able to work as a team player in a changing and growing environment
• Adhere to the INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Org Est.’s rules and regulations; written or implied and any changes or introductions, which may vary from time to time as deemed appropriate
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|