Customer Service and Logistics Manager – Offshore – Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions is a technology partner of choice for the design, engineering and construction of leading-edge processing facilities and related infrastructures worldwide. We enable our customers to optimize the use of the planet’s natural resources in order to provide clean and sustainable energy thanks to our people and their capability to innovate constantly. Through cutting edge innovation applied to our proprietary technology we contribute to the transformation of the energy industry and help to preserve & protect the atmosphere of our planet. Looking back on decades of operational expertise within the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, we develop creative, safe, reliable and competitive solutions for our customers, proposinga sustainable worldwide offer of best-in-class plants in a dynamically changing market place.
Ensure that we properly serve our offshore customers, on-time, respecting safety procedures and with the appropriate assets. He/she reports to the Offshore Business unit manager hierarchically and functionally to the Corporate offshore Logistics and Assets manager.
Among other responsibilities, the individual will:
– Determine the assets required for serving new customers
– Commit the local entity to get the appropriate level of assets. Therefore he/she will be performing profitability studies on investment requested in order to optimize our return on capital
– Implement asset traceability and monitor corresponding KPIs. He/she will propose system evolutions and contribute to develop our tracking services offering. Tracking will be systematically leveraged to optimize our level of assets
– Follow-up asset utilization by our customers , improve average rotation rate and propose any improvement either in terms of procedure or product features
– Ensure availability of molecules to serve the market properly. This means work in close cooperation with parent operations to optimize production schemes (helium in particular) or propose new investments specific to the offshore business.
– Oversee the daily activities of the customer including cylinders filling, supply chain management, verification, and confirmation of the logistics operations to be conducted locally.
– Lead initiatives within the entire Back office to achieve efficiencies and to drive continuous improvement.
– Work closely with sales managers to develop customer efficiency, and to resolve customer disputes.
– Continually seek to improve processes through task elimination, simplification, and automation.
– Manage the customer service and associated KPIs (OTIF, service level,..). He/she will be responsible for customer satisfaction and launch annual or on an as requested basis, customer satisfaction surveys, in close cooperation with Group standards.
– Bachelor’s degree (Masters degree a plus)
– Minimum 5 years of experience within customer service area
– Strong customer-oriented focus
– Financial skills requested to support investment calculations
– Track record of continuous improvement
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– High level of proficiency in MS Office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)