Customer Service Representative
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Handle customer inquiries and requests regarding products, orders, and returns with the highest level of professionalism.
– Work with customers to determine which products best serves their individual needs.
– Accurately describe FLP product features, capabilities and applications to distributors/customers.
– Use a variety of systems to respond to distributor/customer requests and resolve issues.
– Report any and all out-of- line conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
– Maintains a consistent focus on quality improvement in all areas of work.
– Offers suggestions, potential solutions, and new ways of doing work to improve customer service and department operations.
– Accepts new tasks or responsibilities in a positive manner.
– Demonstrates flexibility and is able to re-prioritize tasks based on changing work demands.
– Anticipates work and or unscheduled events.
– Takes responsibility for own and provides support to others in accomplishing their work.
– Maintains confidentiality of information.
– Demonstrates commitment to work by modeling honesty and integrity.
– Assist in orienting customers and distributors.
– Develop and maintain department and company image and philosophy to the Distributors/Customers.
– Writes routine correspondence.
– Maintains a growing knowledge of the day to day duties and tasks to be completed.
– Performs relevant tasks that might be assigned by immediate superior.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|