Customer Support Engineer – $40K/year (Work from Home)
Have you graduated from a technical university and are interested in being part of the Customer Success Team of a billion-dollar company? Do you like solving complex problems while working in a fast-pace environment where inventiveness and entrepreneurial drive are rewarded? Come work with the top 1% of global talent and you will earn $40,000/year from the comfort of your home.
Reporting to Technical Delivery Owner, as a Support Engineer you will be the interface between the customer team and the technical team. You will be in charge of gathering all required information, understanding the nature of issues reported and identifying and implementing solutions. You will need to respond to current issues, investigate problems and use your technical knowledge in order to deliver the right fix or reach out to the product team.
DevFactory is probably the world’s first software factory. They are disrupting the way enterprise software is created by adopting a factory-style model for development and delivery. It has been built ground up on the basis of innovative processes and tools that are their Intellectual Property (IP). They manage massive scale, yet provide great cost savings and high quality in their work. This is, by the way, the complete opposite of conventional software development, where scale often leads to quality issues, cost and time overruns.
– Learn and become proficient in solving technical issues
– Build up the knowledge database
– Organize work in a ticket system with the customer team
– In charge with the initial investigation of the issues
– Proactively document, monitor and update support tickets and actionable steps taken
– Stay up-to-date with all the latest technologies concerning the company’s software products
– Participate in team meetings
– Address first-level technical investigations and CI configurations
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|