Cyber Security Lead- Leading MNC – Emagine Solutions FZE
My client a leading MNC is looking for a Cybersecurity Lead to be an integral part of a highly technical team focused on developing and delivering Cybersecurity services and solutions to customers located in the MEA region.
Lead the design and provide the relevant Technical solutions on projects as well as plan to implement them on the projects in MEA. Lead the team of engineers in MEA in delivering technical support/solutions to customers and internal engineers, as well as, effectively diagnosing and resolving the Cyber Security product integration related issues, as necessary.
- Foster a positive environment in a Cyber Team for work and professional growth.
- Develop a team of Cybersecurity experts in MEA.
- Conduct Site Surveys for potential Cyber customers.
- Support the Cyber Security BDM in achieving the regional Cyber Security business targets in the region.
- Perform base customer support activities as needed, including phone support, field service and remote diagnostics, as well as: – Start-up and DCS commissioning at customer locations
- Consulting and assisting customers in development of cybersecurity plans and/or programs
- Developing assessment reports and suggesting mitigation/remediation strategies
- Overseeing implementation of recommended mitigation/remediation strategies
- Installation, configuration and tuning of Cybersecurity solutions.
- Help to enhance the value of the Cybersecurity Center of Excellence by contributing towards additional group activities/tasks, developing new internal/external solutions, and assisting with training.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|