Dean of IT Collgee
Position: Dean of IT College
Reporting to: Dean of Academic Affairs.
A qualified candidate will have a PhD in Information Technology in any stream from an accredited university, minimum of 5 years academic management experience and 10 years teaching experience. He / She enjoys charismatic personality, have an aptitude for problem-solving, along with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills. An ideal candidate will inspire academic fellows through genuine leadership capabilities and with which to take on a variety of managerial; moreover, has the ability to demonstrate English language fluency in order to connect and reach out to mass audience (Capacity to interact in Arabic is a plus).
To effectively manage the Information Technology undergraduate department and make sure that the program(s) aims and objectives are being met, enhance the quality and performance of the department, and create an environment where the students are motivated to learn in a friendly and conducive manner and utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
• Minimum of 10 years teaching experience.
• A portfolio of research/scholarship including articles in refereed journals of international repute, books, conference papers, book chapters, citation and impact analysis, research grants, awards, honors and other recognition.
• Evidence of graduate/undergraduate thesis supervision
• Experience of leadership and management in academic policy, planning and development, International accreditations, and academic administration.
• An internationally recognized professional credential (such as certification in Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft etc.) with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred;
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|