Developer & Junior Project Controller
Functions may include acting as lead web developer, and lead iOS and/ or Android development, gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective web and mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing web/mobile user experience. In addition, assist project manager with day-today project management activities.
1. Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
2. Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
3. Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
4. Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
5. Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
6. Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
7. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
8. Oversee, identify plan deviations and recommend resolution for project manager.
9. Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical project metrics.
10. Administer and coordinate routine contract work using prescribed and standardized methods.
11. Enforce actual project data collection and prepare weekly progress reports
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|