Digital Marketing Manager – Abu Dhabi/Al Ain – FMCG – Harmony Connections
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer based in UAE who are currently looking to grow their business is seeking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager that will help leading all activities of Digital Marketing for all Digital Platforms to maximize the sales of the Product.
- Plan and implement a strategic digital marketing plan.
- To develop and manage digital media campaigns.
- Help develop the best media plans that is aligned with the business goals and objectives.
- Make sure to plan and optimize digital campaigns to improve performance.
- Coordinate the creation and scheduling of digital marketing.
- Do regular reporting of digital marketing results and provide recommendations.
- Be in the know of new innovations in the digital world to find ways to effectively engage consumers more.
- Will act as the key point person with external agencies handling strategies and plans.
- Builds the e-Commerce brand strategy plan with the concerned departments.
- Supervise the operational application.
- Builds the e-Commerce budgets with the Brand Managers and the financial team, ensuring effective use of budgets within allocated funding.
- To manage budgets and timelines for digital media programs and prepare forecasts.
- To participate in strategic meetings with suppliers, and other concerned to negotiate commercial conditions.
- Records, monitors and analyzes market trends and provides suggested action plans.
- Sets KPIs for the e-Commerce team.
- Controls and follow up the supply processes.
- To supervise and ensure the efficiency of logistics processes.
- To ensure the technical operability of the website.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Manufacturing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|