• Establish, implement and maintain the Project Document Control policies and procedures as per the project specifications and Company requirements.
• Receiving, recording and distribution of documents to the concerned parties.
• Taking scan/Backups for all the Electronic documents periodically.
• Ensure the documents identification, traceability and retrievability at all the times.
• Ensure that Project Team and sub-contractors comply with the document management system Policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain logs for all the documents including correspondence, submittals, drawing, RFIs, pre qualifications etc.
• Maintain records of engineering documents and drawings in hard copies and electronic files and monitor the revisions and approval status thereof.
• To maintain the record of all controlled documentation – issue, status and location.
• Scan and store the approved shop drawings in the database so that the project team can access.
• Document distribution by Transmittal System as per Document distribution Matrix for Hard copy and Electronic Document Transfer.
• To file all project documents : project wise, date wise, subject wise, sender wise with sequence.
• Maintain record and control the engineering library of relevant procedures, codes & standards, specifications and reference documents, contract documents, within the secure document control area.
• Ensure smooth flow of documents to and from the Commodore, Consultant, Cleint and Project stakeholders.
• Other jobs as assigned by the Project Management.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|