– Design and prepare plans for using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
– Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
– Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new building projects or products
– Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
– Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
– draw architectural and structural features of buildings for construction projects.
– Record and maintain drawings and sketches of the project.
– Explain drawings to production teams and provide adjustments as necessary
– Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|