My client, a global group of brands, is recruiting for an E-Commerce Manager to join their organization in order to manage the various e-commerce platforms affiliated with the brand across the region to ensure an increase their sales and profitability. The role is based in Dubai, UAE.
– Develop the strategy and approach for the brands across the region
– Set weekly/monthly KPIs for the digital and e-commerce accounts
– Provide information about consumer activity and direction to local distributors team in order to maximize sales
– Support brand and digital teams when developing marketing material with what should be used on e-commerce platforms
– Improve and manage the e-commerce site for the existing brands
– Manage pricing and promotional strategy in order to maximize sales on the website
– Responsible for driving traffic towards all e-commerce platforms
– Provide monthly and quarterly reports to all stakeholders and adjusts activities and plans as necessary to achieve goals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|