e-Content Factory Manager
– Design and develop top-class instructional material using authoring tools and educational technologies (such as Articulate storyline, Captivate) tools for Web-based instruction and Mobile based instruction.
– Liaise between SME’s and programmers (internal and/or external of HBMSU) and provide SME with necessary support for the design and development of instructional material.
– Work closely with faculty members in supporting them to use effective online instructional practices and ensuring the integration of latest technology in the design of various course curricula.
– Working with others, including Technology Development Team, supports a coordinated implementation and development plan of HBMSU Smart Campus based integrated systems, as well as other systems which support HBMSU’ curricula and pedagogical standards.
– Design, develop and conduct training programs that will assist in equipping HBMSU faculty and associate faculty with the necessary skills and competencies to become online faculty members and which will reflect sound instructional design strategies, practices and tactics.
– Design and develop a transitional program that will smoothen the transition of learners from conventional learners to online learners.
– Conduct a comprehensive review process for the whole process of instructional material developed by external vendors.
– Support the development of Learner-Centric environment and autonomous learning in HBMSU.
– Regularly conduct comprehensive needs assessments and determine subsequent training and development priorities for faculty and learners in relation to eLearning readiness.
– Continuously explore new strategies and ensure the transfer of best practices in relation to curriculum design and development, delivery and assessment.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|