Electrical/Electronics Engineer – Can Pack Middle East LLC
1. Perform installation, testing, repairing of plant electrical system, production equipment and control systems.
2. Modernization of industrial automation equipment to minimize machine breakdown and downtime.
3. Perform intensive adjustment and calibration of vision inspection system, light and leak tester,
blank can sensor and other testing devices that directly affect quality and reliability of products.
4. Redesigning and developing equipment which is used in the machine and in the production.
5. Check and monitor equipment condition and perform corresponding actions or plans to prevent
6. Perform conversion/set-up as required by manufacturing group and ensures good quality products upon completion.
7. Conduct spare parts evaluation to determine if necessary for cost reduction and conduct study for better alternative.
8. Implementing regular preventive maintenance on machine electrical panels, LV panels, vision
inspection system panels, light tester panels, plant electrical facilities and other electrical equipment being utilized by the production.
9. Monitors and repairs factory and office lightings and other plant electrical facilities that affect performance and working condition of the employees.
10. Reporting all activities and progress of work through Wiera system.
11. Request and purchase tools, spare parts and materials needed by the section.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|