Employee Services/Payroll Officer
The main purpose of this position is to perform all matters related to the employees’ payroll process preparation and administration, disciplinary actions and termination. You will ensures to follow the set company policies and procedures and performs different assignments/research as requested by the HR Employee Services Manager.
• Executes payroll and data matters related to termination of staff (voluntary or involuntary termination) as per the adopted procedures.
• Monitors the employees’ daily attendance sheets. Cross checks absences against supporting documents (leaves, medical reports…) as well as justifications from superiors. Reports any irregularities in the attendance, and follows up on action.
• Ensures all payments made are in compliance with company policies.
• Maintains supporting payroll documentations and authorizations for internal and external audit.
• Prepares month-end closing and payroll reconciliation.
• Prepares and maintains the warnings, notifications, appreciation letters, and makes sure all supporting documents/emails are files appropriately.
• Handles the filing of all personnel documents at the HR Files, such as pay slips, payroll supporting documents, certificates…) on a monthly and weekly basis.
• Issues the certificates addressed to the embassies, banks, NSSF …, as requested by the employees.
• Liaises with the HR representatives in GCC regarding the monthly HR report and flags issues that must be reviewed and monitored from the HR Corporate side.
• Responds to all service request cases raised and assigned to the team by responding attending to the request immediately once it is assigned to them.
• Work in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
• Performs other tasks as per requested by HR Employee Services Manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|