English Teacher (Maternity Cover) – Years 7-10 – Edge Resourcing Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.
Edge Resourcing is led by a specialist team of Recruitment Consultants, each of whom have experience of working in and a sound knowledge of the local market place. We have gradually expanded our horizons and now offer specialist services within the Middle East Retail sector. Our aim is to provide a thorough and honest service to both our candidates and clients, making sure that we only take on work which we feel we can service to the correct level of satisfaction required.
We currently offer professional and tailored contingency and retained search services to the following specialist sectors of the market:
Accountancy and Finance
Sales and Marketing
Our aim is to continue to position ourselves in the market as one of the most consistent and successful suppliers of manpower. We strive to make things happen and make a difference to your business and career. Success isnt just about putting people into jobs, but about giving you an honest, personal service. Whether you are a client or a candidate, our aim is to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for, rather than push you to settle for your second choice.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
A well-established school which is has been creating Teaching jobs in Dubai for over 30 years is looking to hire a locally based English Teacher for Maternity Cover to Teach in Dubai to their High School students. This school in Dubai has over 1800 students from over 75 nationalities and the English Teacher position will begin ASAP and be for 6 months duration. You must be able to work with children from different nationalities and be well versed with teaching English to High School / Secondary School children.
Edge Resourcing is a leading provider of high calibre Teachers, recruiting into the finest schools across the UAE.
– English Teacher.
– 2+ years experience needed.
– IB Curriculum, years 7-10.
– Need excellent subject knowledge, along with outstanding classroom management skills and be able to work collaboratively and creatively as well as encouraging and fostering an educational environment built on respect, inspiration and motivation.
– An experienced English Teacher to High School / Secondary School students.
– Bachelor degree or higher in English.
– Experience teaching IB is beneficial but not essential.
– Excellent English skills needed.
– You must already be based in the UAE.