Enterprise / Solution Architect – Specialist – Injazat Data Systems
- Creates business process and/or information technology plans based on an
understanding of the customer’s organizational strategic direction, technology
context and business needs
- Articulates cost benefit analysis and build business case / Architecture / proposal
- Provides solution support for marketing initiatives through participation in
proposals and marketing studies
- Develops cost strategies and integrated pricing strategies encompassing multiple
Lines of Business
- Works with Sales Executives and Account Executives and facilitates presentation,
of business process and technical solution articulating the benefits and value
prepositions of the proposed solution to client
- Evaluates different scenarios for new business pursuits.
- Proactively works with Sales, Account Executive and Clients to identify needs and
works closely with various internal teams to address those.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of solution based on a client’s business
- Applies enterprise industry knowledge to identify and recommend integrated
solutions to support the enterprise’s accomplishments of business goals.
- Leads others in the definition of project scope, plans and deliverables including
cost projections and proposed implementation dates working with internal stakeholders.
- Researches, analyses, recommends and proposes new technologies, standard
processes, tools and techniques
- Architects, designs and develops integrated business process and/or engineering
systems and products to support the achievement of the customer’s and INJAZAT’
- Reviews other business process and/or system and programming designs to ensure
selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of
multiple systems and technologies
- Works effectively with internal stake holders in identifying and documenting
transition and all delivery aspects of the project to develop the technical scope of
work and communicate to Account Managers, Project Managers and delivery
- Proactively identifies issues and risks as part of the solution governance exercise that may impact the solution/engagement with mitigation approach under minimal supervision.
- Provides input to the cost and pricing models and apply key financial concepts.
- Provide required technical solution and/or inputs to the Bid managers and Pursuit leads/sales/account managers for the proposal development.
- Provides leadership on technology and domain area to device a compelling business solution
- Provides expertise in tactical emerging technologies and implication to IT market.
- Provides required technical solution and/or inputs to the Bid managers and Pursuit leads/sales/account managers for the proposal development.
- Good knowledge on technologies like Cloud, BI, Digital transformation etc
- Support sales engagements by designing winning solution proposals, leading product demos, developing business cases, and driving CXO level engagements.
- Develops and implements plans to transform the organization from its current state to the future state as defined in the Innovate Model.
- Follows governance and sales processes and procedures
- Communications Works collaboratively with all partners in the pursuit/proposal development process
- Establishes, develops and manages relationships based on trust and ability to meet commitments.
- Presents solutions to all levels of Injazat management with minimal supervision and to client with support from the Sales/Account Teams
- Works collaboratively with external partners, like OEM, third-party vendor etc, to address internal and external solution needs.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|