• To evaluate patients in the Emergency Room at the request of Emergency Medical Service physicians.
• Assists in admission procedures of patients to the in-patient service, whether it is ICU or a general ward.
• To perform initial work-up and evaluation of patients admitted to the ward.
• To follow-up patients during the hospital stay and plan the management of these patients under the supervision of the attending specialist.
• To make daily rounds on the in-patient service and make management decisions under the supervision of the attending specialist and in consultation with the various sub-specialty services.
• Makes discharge plans and discharges patients home or to another facility in consultation with attending specialists.
• Provides services to the out-patient clinic and follow-up of certain patients discharged from the hospital.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|