ERP Specialist- INFOR M3
Infor M3 ERP Finance Candidate.
1. Developed Superior knowledge of Infor M3 ERP finance, Inventory, Sale, Supply Chain and maintenance Modules.
2. Ensure the ERP software runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and develop and oversee solutions for any shortcomings
3. Assess the company’s business requirements and software needs for many areas, including employee training, business processes, and employee communication, and ensure that any new solutions devised are time-and-cost-effective
4. Examine and analyze the current system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, before any customization.
5. Responsible for meeting directly with management and end users to find out their ERP-related needs; and incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the company’s full client pool.
6. Develop and design specifications for programs and present plan of actions to management.
7. Responsible for ensuring that all levels of the company are informed and collaborating effectively on the implementation /executing of the process.
8. Develop M3 User Manual.
9. Responsible for optimizing the system for easy use and conduct several trainings for end users on quarterly basis and as when required.
10. Ensure the Infor M3 knowledge are passed to end users.
11. Responsible for performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system, as well as installing new upgrades and testing for bugs.
12. Develop System Authority Matrix and privilege and excuse it in the system.
Specific Finance ERP Requirements
13. Review the implementation process that took place and provide required solution for improvements.
14. Review and understand the adjusting entries that will take place from wrong uploading of data.
15. Be hands-on during Infor M3 Consultants’ ( Finance and supply chain) visit that will take place from time to time to review the key issues raised by our Finance, Inventory and Supply chain team and be key player during the implementation of solutions
16. Reduce the reliance on Infor Consultants and to be the focal point of contact for ERP solution.
17. Responsible for Financial data accuracy and maintain Chart of Account.
18. Review all the customized reports and only activate the reports with the accurate financial data..
19. Develop several reports such as (BS, P&L, Division P&L, Brothers P&L, AR Aging, Inventory Aging, and Cash Flow Forecast. MIS Forecast, Received Not Invoiced Aging, Charged Not invoiced Aging, Customer P&L, Product ( SKUs) P&L etc) as required by CFO and reduce the level of customization on Crystal Report.
20. Provide monthly reconciliation between GL and Sub Ledgers for the control accounts such as ( AR, AP, Inventory, Cash & Bank, Fixed Assets )
21. Handle any system issues for the end Users
22. Handle any Adcock requirements assigned by CFO.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|