1. Maintaining responsibility for the overall execution of the company policy in projects estimation and tendering.
2. Updating company systems with the latest improvements in tolls, etc.
3. Ensuring proper feedback on potential projects contractual/ financial aspects to COO.
4. Holding, updating and responsible for the list of approved suppliers and subcontractors.
5. Calculating a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, and presenting a tender price.
6. Perform detailed takeoffs on all Project activities for accurate and proper cost estimates.
7. Build trust and confidence across a broad range of potential customers and function effectively within a team environment.
8. Guarantee Maximum Price Estimates.
9. Maintain confidentiality of information and data obtained during the tenders.
10. Ensure the proper feedback on all tender condition including site conditions and other provisional.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|