A globally recognised agronomic company with a track record of success and growth is now looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support a team of 4 Executives. You will be directly reporting to the CEO
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Typical duties include managing a complex schedule for the CEO.
• Schedule meetings and ensure notice goes out to all attendees.
• Travel management.
• Screening incoming calls, making notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO
• Taking meeting minutes, write reports, prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention.
• General bookkeeping and good math skills are often necessary for preparing a CEO’s expense report, reconciling credit card statements or submitting billing information.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|