Executive Assistant – PricewaterhouseCoopers Dubai, UAE
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 2500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
PwC is the worldwide network of PwC firms constituting the world’s largest provider of professional services, operating in over 150 countries from more than 700 offices worldwide. We are a network of firms with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC’s clients range from some of the world’s largest multinationals to small entrepreneurs. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client, taking into account their size, location and sector.
The Job role includes – but not limited to – the following tasks:
* Maintaining Partner’s personal files.
* Solving any problem situations within the capacity internally or with client.
* Arranging Partner’s calendar for internal, regional and global meetings, in addition to clients meetings.
* Handling In/out partner e-mails/faxes/ letters & Time sheet.
* Maintaining and updating Admin files (contacts for the Partner) and updating them.
* Preparing Clients’ engagement letters files, if any.
* Maintaining Jobs’ record (invoices, payments, ROFs) for a limited number of engagements.
* Translating (Arabic/English) and vice versa, and (Arabic/ French) if any.
* Handling Partner’s travel arrangements business and sometimes personal (ticket booking and hotel reservation).
* Maintaining Partner’s equipment maintenance & services, stationery, florist, etc.
* Coordinating between the Company’s departments (Partners, Directors, Managers and staff) and the Partner.
* Directing correspondences i.e. mail, faxes, letters, bank reconciliation, etc – to the concerned parties.
* Ensuring that events and conferences are booked properly in advance for Partner and related parties.
* Keeping Admin file & formats for ease of access for everyone.
* Issuing all PRs (payment requests)related to the Partner.
* Update subscriptions for the Partner.
* Coordinating efforts with the Associations that the Partner is member in.
* Accessing the general mail and addressing/ directing the mail to the concerned parties.