Executive Assistant (UAE National)
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the overall office management of the VP/Director’s Office. Executive Assistant will act as the ambassador in his absence as and when is required, while maintaining the integrity, credibility and efficient operation of his office. The Assistant’s main responsibility is to ensure the smooth operation of the office and the effective and timely execution of all administrative tasks.
– Perform and manage all the activities within the VP/Director’s office, including office management, implementation of procedures, process management, records management and diary management.
– Develop and implement administrative systems to increase efficiency.
– Manage the VP/Director’s various projects and initiatives and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
– Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; preparing background documents as necessary.
– Assist the VP/Director in preparing presentation materials for board meetings.
– Effective communications management of the VP/Director’s office including communicating policy and directions, and maintaining confidentiality.
– Effectively design, maintain and update a filing system.
– Ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports.
– Perform heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, stakeholders, as well as consultants.
– Arrange travel schedule and reservations.
– Manage all incoming mail and identify items that require priority attention.
– Receive and screen all communications for the VP/Director including telephone calls and e-mail messages.
– Prioritize, channelize, and facilitate communication from other business units.
– Independently responding to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
– Organize and maintain the layout of the office and maintain the supplies and procuring essential materials.
– Attending meetings and taking minutes, as directed by the Vice President/Director.
– Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or above.
– Supervisory or leadership experience in the area of assignment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
– Ability to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the City.
– Executives with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
– Exemplary customer satisfaction skills, including dealing effectively with other departments and co-workers both in person and over the telephone.
– Proper English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
– Business correspondence formatting. Professional demeanor, able to maintain JOB DESCRIPTION credibility, trust, and support of senior Executive.
– Able to exercise good judgment and decision making ability and be able to prioritize conflicting needs and have a strong sense of urgency when performing tasks.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|