Executive Secretary – My Technology
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e—mail, letters, packages etc.) from the General Managers office
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Prioritize daily administrative tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
• Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
• Handle information requests.
• Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
• Prepare statistical reports.
• Manage spreadsheets.
• Greet and receive visitor.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings and minutes
• Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
• Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor’s instruction
• Ensure that workers use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that the company requires to be used or worn and that it is in good condition.
• Ensure that workers are aware of potential hazards and have dealt with, or are dealing with, the actual hazards in the workplace.
• Plan and communicate work assignments to enable workers to produce safely.
• Review safety aspects of each task with crew.
• Conduct accident or incident investigation,
• Respond quickly and appropriately to worker concerns and cooperate ’in their correction. Take matter to higher level if beyond supervisor’s authority/ability.
• Be aware of the applicable legislation and company procedures.
• Set an example by being consistently safety conscious, and insisting on the safe performance of work.
• Observe the work in progress and provide positive input to the workers.
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|