Fashion Trainer (M/W) – CHANEL
Your main responsibilities are:
Train and motivate :
- Training the retail sales/wholesales teams about products, collections, boutique know-how and etiquette.
- Enhancing the public perception of brand reputation in the specified areas through education and motivation of our Boutique teams.
- Implementing and assessing the effectiveness of training sessions in CHANEL boutiques in the Middle-East and India
Coaching the teams in the boutique on Client Experience, with a supportive, developmental approach in both English and Arabic.
Organize and manage :
- Preparing and organizing training sessions, preparing the supports and materials needed for presentations, ensuring that the group has all necessary equipment
- Monitoring training indicators of team and providing session reports (both in terms of quality and quantity), reporting back to Middle East Fashion Management about activities on a regular basis: planning, program, contents, etc…
- Keeping a record of your movements and training sessions and reporting back to your manager on a regular basis.
- Adapting (if applicable) the contents of the different training units supplied by the European Training Management team in accordance with the specific features of the area (education, constraints, etc…).
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|