Female Phlebotomist with DHA License – Majid Al Futtaim Fashion
• Perform all patient service and required blood and sample collection/tracking/transport/processing for all patients.
• Performs blood collection procedures and related tasks.
• Verifies order requests and identifying information prior to drawing blood or collecting the specimen/kit to be tested by analytical staff.
• Labels all specimens collected and delivers them to the appropriate processing area.
• Follows venipuncture procedures and maintains appropriate log sheets.
• Performs specimen processing and sends out tasks including accessioning, centrifugation and packaging for transport when necessary for all specimen types.
• Communicates essential information to appropriate personnel.
• Actively promotes effective communication flow both within and outside of the department.
• Picks up and delivers blood, other sample types, and lab supplies to appropriate areas.
• Provides a positive customer service rapport and interacts in a pleasant, courteous and cordial manner with co-workers and patients at all times.
• Participates in team discussions, provide problem solving ideas and contribute to quality improvement goals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|