Field Staff Supervisor – Executive Solutions
The supervisor has the main responsibility for monitoring this procedure. The employees who operate street washing and sweeping equipment have the main responsibility for executing this procedure.
The supervisor will follow up daily work performed during and after service. They will conduct spot checks to ensure planned services are conducted in high quality manner. Also, they will supervise directly dealing with complaints to take corrective measures to ensure that it will be minimized in the future.
Other important part of following will be when the team come back from the field, where he will get the feed backs and update the reports and other day working plans accordingly.
This supervisor has primary responsibility to assure satisfactory execution of cleansing operations within his designated area. The Supervisor is the primary point contact between operations, dispatch and company’s human resources. His responsibilities include safe operations, training and supervising the Sector Inspector and associated personnel; assuring adequate resources including staffing and cleansing supplies and managing the petty cash account.
• The work assignments of all personnel shall be planned and directed which involves in solid waste collection;
• The work crews shall be coordinated by allocating personnel to collection vehicles with absent operatives or those that have a heavy workload;
• Prepare manpower planning, route size and equipment scheduling for approval of waste collection;
• Ensure waste collection schedules and plan are implemented and followed;
• Recommendation of material, vehicle & equipment’s specification for purchasing;
• Receive complaints, service failures to take immediate action to provide resolution and close-out the complaints;
• Monitoring of overall condition of waste collection vehicles and advises the fleet team leader for any repair and maintenance requirement;
• Work closely with field Inspectors to collect feedback from site and coordinate actions required from the collection team or any appropriate section;
• Reports to the waste collection manager any changes to equipment schedule, route sheet and other issues requiring managers attention;
• Reporting of violations of applicable UAE rules & regulation, company policies and standard operating procedures committed by waste collection personnel;
• Review vehicle capacity utilization to determine potential changes in routing and schedule to maximize resource;
• Ensure newly hired employees are provided with orientation on company policies, procedures, safety training, and applicable regulatory requirements; and
• Collects and reviews daily reports for submission to the manager.
• Provide direction and instruction to the drivers of waste collection vehicles;
• Dispatch vehicles in accordance to pre-determined routes and timings;
• Coordinate vehicle repair, maintenance or modification with the workshop;
• Ensure appropriate licenses of both the drivers and vehicles are valid and renewed when required. Work closely with sector supervisors for mobilization of additional vehicles as the need arises;
• Provide routine training to vehicle drivers and maintain their competency; and
• Maintain communication with the drivers on a day-to-day basis;
In addition to the QHSE, another self-inspection by the supervisor shall be part of his daily work, enabling them with the required equipment for the inspection (camera, phone, etc.) as stated above.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|