The basic function of this position is to direct and supervise the accounting and financial staff and to manage the accounts of the company related to P&L, Budgeting & Cost Control.
• Directs accountants in the preparation of the annual financial reports, journal entries, journal voucher lists, comparative income statements, etc. and maintain the company’s books and records in accordance with IFRS.
• Trains, directs and supervises accountants and accounting staff and coach & evaluate subordinates.
• Directs, delegates and controls policies and procedures and assist subordinates in application of policies and procedures.
• Provides timely and accurate financial reports.
• Reviews & evaluates the contracts with the group’s suppliers & customers and recommend actions.
• Does the monthly Audit of Group Payroll.
• Analyzes the usage of existing Oracle modules or other Financial Software and recommend proper action and modification when necessary.
• Develops policies, procedures and instructions necessary to ensure effective planning, operation and control of the department’s activities
• Develops documentation necessary to ensure effective control of health, safety and environmental aspects of all activities and promote HSE awareness within the department
• Ensures quality & safety within functions/ tasks performed by himself and staff reporting to him.
• Responsible for exercising due diligence towards the environment, health & safety of self & others in the organization
• Responsible for complying with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, laws, regulations from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies and those applicable to his/her job requirements
• Responsible for reporting to his/her superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect the environment, health, safety and company reputation.
• Performs other duties as per request.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine|