Finance Manager – Logistics
We are a logistics firm backed by a regional private equity player and currently in the aggressive expansion stage. Currently we are looking for a Finance Manager who will lead, direct, develop and coordinate all aspects for budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting. Responsibilities will include variance explanations, financial reporting, finance support for projects and ad hoc reporting. Requires solid understanding of supply chain processes, financial accounting reporting standards and cost accounting techniques. The position is a heavy user of spreadsheets and PC database software for analysis purposes.
• Lead the generation of the yearly budget and 5 year plan including assumption building and presentation materials for the leadership team/board of directors.
• Manage, develop, oversee and review weekly/monthly forecasts of expenses; resolve all discrepancies and present variance results to leadership team/board of directors.
• Manage the month close process including the review of monthly accruals for completeness and accuracy and providing variance explanations; interact with corporate finance staff as required.
• Review and audit the data and tools used in supporting key assumptions, forecasting methodology, and final results of weekly expense forecasts. Recommend improvements in monitoring and forecasting processes and tools.
• Provide decision support for leadership team with ad hoc analysis.
• Recruit, train and develop finance team members.
Reporting line – Chief Financial Officer.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|