• Manage all accounting operations of the head office and Middle East centers.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Conduct financial audit of transactions of product centers.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Additional controller duties as necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|