Financial Controller – French Speaker – MPH Consulting Services Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Our Group, MPH, founded in 1985, currently has over 800 consultants worldwide providing personnel to the Oil & Gas Industry Onshore and Offshore, Naval Construction, Nuclear Industry, Health, Safety & Environment and Water Treatment.
MPH specializes in providing specific personnel for key projects & senior engineering / construction disciplines such as:
– Engineering (basic and detailed multidisciplines)
– PMC Engineering / Construction Services
– Project Management for major EPC contracts
– Construction Management and various construction disciplines.
– Commissioning, Start-up / Production
– Marine Operations
– Maintenance and shut-down Operations
– Health, Safety & Environment
– IT, Change Management
Our current personnel may be mobilized rapidly for the various projects in hand worldwide. Our Companies are dedicated to international projects.
The Financial Controller ensures the accuracy of the business drivers through proper budgets and reporting, and ensures that the processes are in place for internal business control and compliance with local rules and regulations.
Preparing analysis of business sales performance on a determined scope of entities (4 to 7 entities):
– Monthly controlling of margins by consultant/ client/ project
– Comparison Budget vs Forecast
– Carry-out of Inflow and Outflow analysis and prepare Intercompany report
– Analysing the Operating Expenses: Actual vs Forecast
– Preparing the annual Budget/Forecast
Preparing the reporting to management:
– Consolidation of key reporting figures for all MPH Group entities
– Preparation of key figures presentation to Management
– Monitoring internal control; verification of the correct application of Purchase Order ISO process involved
– Verifying and approving the Local Purchase Orders and the analytical input of supplier invoices
– Approving the staff expense reports
– Providing information to Statutory Auditors as and when required
– Minimum 5 year experience in the same field.
– With Operational experience preferably in processes, systems and reporting implementation.
– French speaker.
– Excellent communication skills
– Good team player
– Able to report and take necessary action for escalation
– IT Skills like MS Word and Excel are mandatory
– Ability to work in Multitask Environment