Financial Sector Specialist – Arab Monetary Fund
AMF seeks to appoint a “Financial Sector Specialist” focusing on the non-banking sector, in the Arab Financial Markets Division within the Economic and Technical Department of the Fund.
In view of the Fund’s strategy aiming at “Developing programs and initiatives to strengthen the financial and monetary sectors, and enhancing access to finance and financial services”, the Fund is in the process of implementing various activities, including those that concern the development of the Non-Banking financial sector in the Arab region.
Therefore, the primary focus of this position is the Non-Banking financial sector and its needs for
improvements (for instance: insurance sector, investment and pension funds, Islamic finance and housing finance institutions), in addition to a general knowledge of the major aspects related to the financial sector and capital markets development in the region.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contribution in the elaboration of reports and studies related to the non-banking financial sector development in the Arab region.
2. Participation in field missions organized in the context of the financial sector development initiatives of the Fund.
3. Follow-up with regional and international entities and bodies focusing on the non-banking
4. Contribution in the preparation of reports on the overall financial sector performance in
the Arab region.
5. Contribution in the organization of committees’ meetings, conferences and workshops on financial sector and capital markets issues.
6. Formulating suggestions regarding the development of the Arab capital markets division’s work and activities in light with its mandate and objectives.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|