Financial Systems Administrator – $60k (Work from Home)
Are you an accounting expert who can learn on your feet and excel in a team-based development environment? Do you love working with financial systems alongside cutting-edge engineers and developers? Do you have the ability to utilize external learning resources and troubleshoot issues independently? Tired of fighting traffic, and want the ability to work from home? If you answered yes to these questions, this is the role for you.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best — we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth. We’re partnering with Upland Software to find an expert Intacct Administrator.
What to Expect as a Intacct Administrator
As an Intacct Administrator you will be responsible for managing users and security permissions, system configuration, workflow management, and process design. You will collaborate with end users to identify system improvements and manage prioritization, implementation, and change management process for application changes. As an integral member of the Business Operations team, you will be instrumental in helping build a highly collaborative work environment with world class data integrity.
– Update and create users and security permissions
– Efficiently manage and update contact records
– Assign permissions and use groups
– Maintain and modify approval processes
– Manage workflows and business processes
– Update company information and subscriptions
– Update vendor, customer or employee information, default dimension data and add custom fields to capture information unique to your business
– Use reporting tools to capture, grant permission and store reports. Organize reports into report groups.
– Manage attachments in Intacct
– Share, create and manage list views
– Use a dashboard to monitor out of date transactions and error reports
– Use account groups, dimensions, calculations, and books to create reports for analyzing data and audit-ready financials.
– Create performance cards and dashboards to provide insight into your organization’s performance
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $9,000|