Job Category: Hospitality / Travel
Ref #: H–88755
Job Description: Company wants fitness and fun to come together here for everyone to enjoy.
You will work directly with customers to provide courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing UP&DOWN safety regulations.
? Basic Net Salary: 2500–3500 US$ (depending on experience)
? Bonuses: paid when open fitness lessons
? Accommodation and transportation: allowances paid by employer
? Visa / Work Permit: 65 US$ (provided by employer)
? Vacation: 21 days paid leave,
? Medical and health insurance provided by employer
Total per month– 3000– 4000$
Bahrain has a rough exterior that takes some prizing open, but it”s always worth the effort. Manama may lack the finesse of other Gulf capitals, but that”s key to its appeal. The storied location of ancient Dilmun and the epicenter of the Gulf”s pearling past – Bahrain has a history to reflect on with pride. There”s even a cheeky claim that it was home to the Garden of Eden. Nowadays the country has its own Formula 1 grand prix, a growing art and foodie scene frequented by Manama”s sizeable expat population, and all the hallmarks of wealth, modern Arabian style.
About the employer:
UPDOWN TRAMPOLINE PARK is the first of its kind locally owned and operated, it is an innovative, state of the art, family friendly, active entertainment center designed to get the community UP having fun! Here at Updown, they considered the grown up kids just as much as the little ones when envisioning the park.
About the role:
Jumping Fitness Instructor is responsible for planning, providing group fitness instructions, educating jumpers on safety and building a following for a successful Trampoline Aerobics class. They will be expected to create new work out routines for each class that will benefit the health and fitness of the participant. Jumping Fitness instructor is encouraged to create relationships with the jumpers and build a client base.
• Greet and welcome guests and provide outstanding customer service
• Communicate safety rules and regulations to guests
• Ensure guests follow safety rules and regulations
• Assist in implementing emergency procedures
• Demonstrate different jumping tricks and help customers to perform them safely
• Run training sessions (considered as extra activities and will be paid extra if success in running this program)
• Help with equipment and facility inspections
• Other Duties as assigned
Skills and experience:
• Male with availability at nights, weekends and holidays
• Prior customer service and fitness experience required
• Capable of standing for extended periods of time and perform physical tasks as needed
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively while speaking in public
• Positive, outgoing and energetic personality
• First–Aid certificate or qualification is a Plus
The owners take a tremendous amount of pride in making sure that everything was done right. Every square inch of our more than 45,000 sq ft facility was discussed, debated, and eventually dedicated to their goal of bringing families and friends together to simply enjoy that feeling of anticipation and excitement that anyone who’s bounced until they couldn’t bounce anymore knows! It’s that fun that only kids really understand. It’s the belly laughs. It’s holding your breath waiting for something really, really great!
– Accommodation allowance
– Transportation allowance
– Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
– Free medical health care
– 30 days annual leave
Who we are?
ClarusApex is recruiting candidates from 46 countries for local and international work assignments. We are specialized in the process of headhunting and mass recruiting for international labor export markets. The use of modern software, social media and communication tools allows us to track down highly qualified candidates worldwide without the need to use local offices.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree