Fleet Supervisor – Al Falah Holding
Responsible for the management and success of the fleet. Maintenance and repair activities involving ready mix plants, vehicles / mobile equipment, coordinating shop activities, monitoring all fleet maintenance repairs, establishing preventative maintenance schedules, and planning and monitoring replacement cost associated with the fleet and ready-mix plant repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To train mixer drivers and pump operators.
- To assess that transit mixer and concrete pump driver shall be fit for their respective job.
- To control the movements of transit mixers and concrete pumps.
- To ensure that shipping gets transit mixers and concrete pumps on time.
- To ensure that concrete mixers drum are clean from the inside. To remove any hardened concrete from the blades as well as from the inner part of the drum
- To ensure those mixer drivers and pump operators obey the instructions of shipping, plant, and customer at the site.
- To ensure that all the mixer drivers aware of the impact of the speed of the drum to be maintained during loading, transporting and while unloading
- To arrange for the passes to enter some customer sites such as defense.
- Coordinate with Management Representative to educate drivers regarding Quality Management System of the company
- To ensure the safety of the drivers as well as the safety of equipment at the plant.
- Coordinate with batching plant operators to make sure that the mixer driver attends the duty immediately.
- Report to Production Engineer on daily basis regarding mixers, pumps, and requirements of drivers etc.
- To assess the performance and prepare the appraisal report for transit mixer and concrete pump drivers
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|