Floor Manager Bikes – Adventure HQ
The Bike Floor Manager (BFM) must ensure sales are meeting targets, stocks are refilled, workshop is well stocked and running smoothly, the department image is as per brand guidelines and the department runs effectively and efficiently. The BFM will need to assist the bike team with all bike related events and activities. Sales is the most important performance indicator for the BFM He/She must drive this Key Performance Indicator at all times.
· Ensures time table is respected and adhered to by all team members.
· Maintains store staff by training employees.
· Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
· Leads by example.
· Responsible for the support, coordination, planning and execution of bike related events.
· Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Ensures availability of merchandise and maintaining inventories
· Shrink management and shrink reduction
· Bike Rental stock list management and procedure flow
· Ensures signage and pricing is always correct
· Ensure security tags are in place
· Feedback on pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
· Drive rental and service sales
· Maximizes sales
· Maximizes margin
· Optimizes expenses
· Manage stocks
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Would need to be flexible and have problem solving solutions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|