Floor supervisor (Truck repair experience only)
1. To repair heavy & light vehicles in time & cost efficient manner and ensure minimum downtime.
2. To maximize performance of workshop crew ensuring availability of the vehicles.
1. Supervising and coordinating the team
of mechanics, electricians, welders, painters and body accident repair technicians.
2. Managing the workshop team and third
party sub-contractors ensuring they complete tasks on time and safely to required standards.
3. Executes vehicle technical inspection upon arrival.
4. Reports all cases of neglect and recommend corrective measures.
5. Propose improvement in cost of repair or other cost associated with workshop operations.
6. Allocate work and complete it in accordance with the monitoring system.
7. Initiate the order of materials and services, maintain records.
8. Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers
9. Diagnoses vehicles for problems;
fully familiar with truck computer diagnostics, engine overhauls procedures, troubleshoots
problems when needed.
10. Checks all repair work performed in
shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to user departments.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Automotive; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Vehicle Inspection|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa|