Food & Beverage Cost Accountant
1) To control the Food & Beverage Cost.
2) Engineer the menu in terms of costing.
3) Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
4) Update and maintain receipts into the systems.
5) Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
6) Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
7) Participate in monthly market survey and involve in formal negotiation for annual and large contracts involving inventory items.
8) Check and ensure all menu items’ have a recipe.
9) Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased for every chart of account and ensure it is balance with account payable.
10) Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|