Front Desk/Receptionist with sales experience – I-Talent
Our client is a German company founded in 2009 Our client has Branches in Germany, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar and the brand in now growing internationally. Be part of the growth as we are looking to hire a well experience Front Desk professionals with sales experience.
• Enthusiastically greets each members and guests promptly using the proper greeting for time of day to create a friendly positive entrance and departure to and from the gym.
• Must be able to operate general office equipment including, but not limited to; computer, phones and related media and information devices.
• Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business, working under time pressure. Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
• Directs customers and visitors to company location and to concerned staff personal
• Continuously perform all-lead generating activities to book appointments and produce personal training revenue.
• Be actively engaged with our guests. Identify the needs of our guests and meet these needs, aiming to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Front Office Management.
• Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate fitness consultant in a prompt, professional manner.
• Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
• Handling insurance-related issues.
• Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees.
• Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
• Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
• And handling full HR functions
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Sports and Recreation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|