Responsible for receiving visitors, customers, auditors and responsible for the completion of their data.
Coordinate with all customers and work to meet their needs, communicate with all the units of the laboratory, delivery of results on a regular basis and provide support in the secretarial administrative work to ensure the provision of services in an effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Greeting walk-in customers in polite, prompt, helpful manner and provides any necessary information or instructions and deal with customer needs & inquiries.
2. Answer the phone in pleasant manner and maintain clean, orderly reception area including waiting areas and bathrooms.
3. Receiving ready results from the lab manager to be revised & checked. Ensure that the results are complete, signed, and free from fees and for the same customer. Keep ready results in an organized manner to be delivered to the customer upon arrival, deliver the results to the customer once the receipt is taken, faxing ready results to referring clients and follow-up customers who were late in receiving their test results.
4. Using Al Borg laboratory computer system for registration and creating job orders and issuing bills for customers upon receiving fees. Prepare airway bills, direct courier service to collect samples from the referral clients. Promptly hand or mail all completed records to the lab coordinator office on weekly basis.
5. Directing customers to the lab manager or his/her designee for any queries, deal with walk-in customers complaints and directing them to fill up the complaint report.
6. Hand filled customer satisfaction survey form to each walk-in customer and collect surveys from them, call customers to obtain information on survey questionnaire in case the customer did not attend.
7. Print out the daily cash revenue report for balance, send Lab request and deleted job orders to the accounting department and providing Word-processing and secretarial support; make preparations for council and committee meetings.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Laboratory/QC|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|