Full Stack Developer – $60K (Work from Home)
As a Full Stack Developer with Dispatchr you will work both collaboratively and independently on different aspects of your projects. Your primary responsibilities will include creating a real-time, web-based geographical system using Node .js, MongoDB, and Meteor as well as a mobile system based on React Native and Java. You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling these systems as well as continually improving their performance. You will be a major contributor on an exciting and hard-working team of engineers who are developing technology that enables reliably energy delivery to millions of people.
Dispatchr is building the world’s most sophisticated fleet management software using the power of predictive analytics and mobile technology. With barely a year of operation, we have already secured contracts with the nation’s largest utility providers. Dispatchr is backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture firms and run by visionary computer scientists and entrepreneurs.
Dispatchr offers a lively, fun, and engaging work environment, compelling and challenging problems and great compensation. At Dispatchr you have the ability to make a real difference; safeguarding millions who depend on the safe, reliable delivery of energy.
Crossover is partnering with Dispatchr to recruit, hire, and manage top talent.
– Build and maintain a mobile system based on React Native and Java
– Use Node .js, MongoDB, and Meteor to create a web-based, real-time geographical systemResearch algorithms that can pull and post large data sets in a short time
– Collaborate with the team to create a fast and scalable system
– Maintain the mobile and web based systems daily
– Take responsibility of design meetings, coding sessions, and deployment
– Institute the core architecture necessary to deliver features, scalability, and performance.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|