Full Stack Developer – Al Tayer Group LLC.
Responsible for software development and administration of the applications released. Help shaping the backbone of the Digital Commerce architecture releasing amazing products for world-renowned brands. Stay abreast of trends and new technologies that relate to Digital Commerce to keep improving the platform. Achieve results through exceptional subject matter expertise, technology leadership, collaboration, and teamwork.
• Design and develop applications to support the business needs;
• Lead assessment of business and technology requirements in order to create solution architecture;
• Owning the system architecture and keeping it well documented;
• Scale architecture with modern technologies leveraging on DevOps knowledge (AWS);
• Understand the capabilities of the team and engage where necessary to promote practice and learning;
• Help recruit and interview new team members, both in-house and outsourced;
• Deliver fit / gap analysis between requirements and OOTB features. Fit / gap analysis should detail any level of customization required;
• Defining the backbone, technical implementation and customization of the Magento Commerce platform;
• Provide product technical advice and insight to other team members;
• Build internal confidence and ensure team success with solid technical skills and knowledge, hands-on implementation capabilities, can-do attitude, excellent communication skills, reliability and commitment to deliver quality;
• Mentor other team members to acquire your knowledge whilst growing into a more senior role;
• Experience on customization of Microservices-driven architecture based on Node.JS;
• Experience on REST APIs (preferably Stateless) and exposing data repositories via API’s on Magento Commerce;
• Experience on headless / abstract architectures in terms of back-end and front-end communication;
• Previous work on “web-speed” development (weekly releases) and comfort on managing teams/projects with tight deadlines and short release cycles;
• Worked with open source technologies Linux, Apache, Java, Python, Go, Node.JS;
• Worked with both front-end (React.JS, HTML5, CSS) and back-end (Node.JS, J2EEs, JSP, .NET, PHP etc.) teams / technologies;
• Worked on full stack web technologies or frameworks like Node.js, Meteor;
• Worked with hybrid / native mobile development technologies;
• Excel at planning, creating engineering teams and overseeing execution to meet commitments and deliverables with predictability;
• Experience implementing tools, processes, internal instrumentation, methodologies and resolving blockages;
• Maturity model of Hypermedia and RESTful services knowledge;
• The following skills are plus:
1. Setup of a 24 x 7 site with 99.99% availability across more than one geographical availability zone.
2. Retail Management Systems capabilities understanding.
3. Knowledge of JIRA system or Kanban boards for issues & tickets workflow management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|