Group Commissioning Manager – Large Complex Projects – Gulf Connexions
Our Client is a reputable international contractor looking for a vibrant Group Pre-commissioning/Commissioning Manager with multi-discipline experience in the Engineering and Construction of Mega Mechanical Oil &Gas, Buildings, Airports and other Infrastructure projects. The Group manager will be responsible for providing technical support during the tendering stages where needed and ensuring smooth set-up of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities and teams from the early mobilization phase through all project stages until the successful project completion.
The job holder reports to the Assistant Vice President, Construction Support & Quality Management.
• Manage and guide a team of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning specialists as the functional head at the Construction Support department corporate office with overall responsibility for technical performance, ensuring application of established procedures and standards of the Contractor at all of the Contractor’s projects worldwide.
• Have a thorough knowledge of various Pre-commissioning/ Commissioning activities (with emphasis on Pre-commissioning) ranging from Development of pre-commissioning /Commissioning strategies.
• Review of the engineering designs and the identification and definition of systems and sub-systems required from Pre-commissioning /Commissioning works.
• Prepare, review and approve for implementation of the project required for Pre-commissioning / Commissioning plans.
• Have an awareness of HSE matters at all phases of construction and pre-commissioning/Commissioning.
• Coordinate with projects from the onset to set-up the Pre-commissioning /Commissioning department and assist in the requirements, recruitment, mobilization, and performance monitoring of pre-commissioning personnel, as well as with the orientation and training required.
• Attend meetings with Partners, Clients, and Vendors to discuss and agree on pre-
commissioning/Commissioning split of responsibilities, the scope of works and strategies.
• Continuously monitor, through the projects Pre-commissioning /Commissioning managers that the works are progressing on time, in compliance with the projects’ requirements and in accordance with Industry standards and legislation.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|