GROUP HR MANAGER – Mouawad Jewellery
– Resourcing candidates; screening, interviewing, and using several sourcing such as LinkedIn and other online portals.
– Follow up any legal case pertaining to employees or the company in MENA and KSA.
– Responsible for the annual training and HR budget planning
– Handle the entire training department processes and implementations such as Personal development plan, Talent box, Round table conference ETC.
– Create a Learning and Talent Development system based on training need analysis and studies
– Responsible for the bonus distribution and yearly increments as well as expediting promotions and restructuring of the teams.
– Handling any sort of changes, whether they be mergers or redundancies, in a way that meets the company’s regulatory requirements
– Monthly reporting on HR KPI to management, on a group level
– Transmitting and aligning the company culture, vision, mission and values within Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
– Analyze continuous improvement feedback and reporting key issues related to employee performances
– Coaching managers to deal with challenging people and visiting branches every quarter
– Plan, develop and implement HR strategy and vision in compliance with the company Vision and Nurturing Culture
– Apply standard HR practices such as disciplinary actions, grievances, counseling, writing employment contracts, etc.
– Monitor, measure and report all HR issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales to management
– Manage and control departmental expenditures within agreed budgets
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|