Group Technical Product Support
A reputable Automotive company is currently recruiting for a Technical Support (Product). You will be reporting to the Technical Operations Manager
MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Able to give instruction to Dealer network in regards to authorisation of repairs under warranty.
• Attend product planning meetings.
• Responsible for all technical support.
• Training assistance.
• Responsible for facilitating quality meetings.
• Maintain communication with research, service and development departments.
• Maintain communication links with the Middle East region importers in regards to Technical.
• Investigate reports of product faults.
• Oversee field fixes.
• Prepare & distribute technical bulletins.
• Prepare & submit technical reports of vehicle faults / problems
• Oversee new model field vehicle tests.
• Signing off of vehicle accessories – local if applicable.
• Other duties as requested by Management.
Occupational Health & Safety:
As a Manager you have the responsibility in their areas of control to ensure:
• Employees carry out their roles & responsibilities as detailed in the relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
• Relevant health and safety policies and procedures are effectively implemented.
• All risks to health and safety are identified, assessed and effectively controlled.
• The effectiveness of risk control measures are regularly monitored and deviations from standards are rectified.
• Supervisors and employees have adequate knowledge and skills to carry out their health and safety responsibilities.
• Employees and their representatives are consulted on any proposals for, or changes to the workplace, work practices, policies or procedures which may affect the health and safety of employees.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting; Automotive|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|