Gulf Talent UAE – Anti-Bribery and Corruption Specialist – McGregor Boyall
– Ensure adherence to global standards, training, compliance monitoring and reporting.
– Evaluate changes to policies and procedures to ensure they are consistent with ABC requirements and reflect standards of ‘best practice’. Where applicable, proposes improvement.
– Provide guidance on proper application and interpretation of ABC related laws, regulations and policies
– Provide subject matter expertise on ABC
– Evaluate and advise on reputational and regulatory risk arising from customers and transactions
– Ensure key ABC risks and issues are being analysed, reported, escalated and tracked appropriately
– Conduct periodic ABC risk assessments
– Grow and develop a team of ABC experts.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
– Must have a minimum of 4 yrs experience in Anti-Bribery and Corruption Matters.
– Must have knowledge of frameworks and policies in various jurisdictions, particularly the UK and the US.
– Must have experience in the Middle East and preferably Africa and Europe.
– McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About the Company
McGregor Boyall is a leading financial services recruitment firm. We have been established for a quarter of a century and have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.Apply for this job.