Gulf Talent UAE – Business Development Assistant – Carter Murray
Business Development Assistant – Dubai
An established law firm is seeking a Business Development Assistant to join their Middle East team. Reporting to the BD Line Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide high quality and effective business development and marketing for the client. This includes pitch proposals, events, marketing collateral and significant ad-hoc projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist the partners when developing new business through pitching; providing background research, collating information on the firm’s experience and producing a focused business proposal highlighting the team’s expertise.
* Plan and coordinate events and seminars, negotiate, order, distribute and maintain stock control of marketing merchandise.
* Coordinate directory submissions to client standards and arrange follow-up interviews between partners and researchers
* Prepare press releases and ensure timely circulation to media and inclusion on the client website.
* Create and maintain practice literature and manage the co-ordination of client e-newsletters, as well as internal updates.
* Manage the distribution of promotional materials, including compilation of targeted mailing lists and managing logistics
* Maintain marketing diary with all key industry events and directory submissions, keeping key stakeholders updated
* Liaise with lawyers on a regular basis to keep up-to-date with developments and current projects for each department.
– Source from Gulf Talent UAE
* Dynamism and great all-round communication skills
* Strong Attention to detail/accuracy skills are essential
* Pitch experience is desirable.
* Team player
* Ability to deal effectively at all levels
* English mother tongue with excellent written skills
* Computer literacy – intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office
* High level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Ability to stay calm under pressure
* Lateral thinking and the ability to overcome obstacles
* Creativity and initiative
* Sense of humour and a positive attitude
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.Apply for this job.